Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Another speed scrap...

I think I should start posting about these before they happen but I did another speed scrap at Scrapmatters last night. I love how different everybody's layouts turn out and it's great fun. I really liked my layout...here were the instructions that were given to us and then the layout I came up with.

#1 - Pick one picture only and it has to take up at least 1/3 of your page

#2 - Use as many papers are you want - but the back ground paper needs to be solid

#3 - Now choose at least one frame - I want you to frame your picture, but (here's the catch) not the entire picture.

#4 - Attatch the frame to the picture of paper with two different methods - i.e. stitches, staples, buttons, hinges, etc

#5 - Now add flowers and something else found in nature

#6 - I am sure I will hear a lot of complaining about this one - but here we go anyway. Next find some word art for your title. It has to work alone to explain your picture because for this one I don't want to see any journaling. You can use premade word art or something you do by yourself.

#7 - Now date your LO and embellish to your hearts content.



No comments: