Saturday, February 21, 2009

Friday Releases...

it's so hard for me to do anything on a Friday, let alone post the new releases for the day so I have to do them on Saturday...Sorry about that (I post that like a lot of people read my blog or something)...LOL

Let's start with some great templates from Sya's Blueprints available at Scrapmatters (click here to go dirctly to Sya's shop at SM)


And some layouts I did with them...I always love sya's Templates. they are such a great tool to be able to start a layout especially when your mojo has gone out the window.




ok...then last week Sya released a kit with Dirty Feet Designs which I absolutely love...



this is a kit I will definitely be using over and over and over again...



Ok...now Pixel Gypsy Designs Stuff

Oh how I love this collab from the PGD Designers. Gorgeous colors...I'm working on a layout now and will get that up so you can see what you can do with this kit..


1 comment:

Pressed Petals said...

Great blog! Love your LOs as always!

Have a great day!