Monday, April 13, 2009

I'm hosting a special Challenge at ScrapMatters!



As part of the Design Star Contest at ScrapMatters we were asked to host a challenge and create a participation prize. I love Scraplift challenges because it allows you to sometimes get out of your comfort zone and look at some great galleries. I guess I will spill the beans now since I want to show you some inspiration. The person you will be scraplifting will be:
YOURSELF
Bet you haven't done that yet. It's a way to take a favorite layout of your own and make anotehr based on it. I can't wait to see what you come up with. Here is some inspiration from me:
My original layout:

My new one using my Design Star Round 4 kit Sand & Surf and a EZ mask from Erica Zane.



and from my wonderful mentor Wendy (wm[squared])

Her original layout:


and her scraplift using my Sand and Surf kit also



This challenge will not in any way be related to the SM Matter of Scrap points challenges but you will get this AWESOME alpha for participating!


I can't wait to see what you create and don't forget to upload your layout to the ScrapMatter gallery and to the Design Star Forum Challenge post so I can PM you your alpha. Enjoy!!!!

No comments: