Tuesday, June 23, 2009

ScrapOrchard Creative Team Contest

I forgot to blog about this before. I decided to enter the Scrap Orchard Creative Team Contest...why not right? They just added some awesome designers to their already great list. so the first week they gave us a kit to use called Beach Bum. Loved it. They had 130 layouts submitted and around 100 made it through to the second round. I was one. Yeah!

This new kit is a fantasy style kit called starry night. Totally not my style, I think I am a clean type scrapper so I have a hard time with fantasy type layouts. I didn't want to do something out of my comfort zone so I just scrapped how I normally do and I love the way the layout came out.

here it is...

Thursday at midnight is the last time you can submit a layout for this round and then Quick Page voting starts. I think the top 3 layouts get made to quickpages. I think this would be a great quickpage, don't you? we should find out maybe Sunday or Monday who moves on. I will be at the beach but checking my email Sunday night to see if I made it.


No comments: