Saturday, November 7, 2009

SM DSD (HUGE) Blog Train - FREEBIE

Wahoo! This is a huge blog train for DSD and you are not going to be sorry you traveled through this whole train.

First off...you should know that if you spend $15 at ScrapMatters through November 9th you get this gorgeous kit for FREE


You should have arrived here from Amber's Blog...
A slice of life...what does it mean to you? It's the everyday things you use or can't live without in my mind. My computer is mine. I swear if I don't wake up and check email, facebook and everything else I feel lost. The one thing I don't do is check all of that on my phone. My phone is one of those simple, easy push button just call someone items. LOL...

anyway now that you read through my boring phone story. Here is your freebie.

Sorry this freebie is no longer available

and your next stop on the blog train is Lori's Blog. Have fun on the rest of the blog train!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Nov. 07, 2009. Thanks again.

Dana said...

Thank you so much for the great page.

Chelle said...

I have a boring phone too. LOL!

Thanks for the wonderful QP!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 07 Nov [LA 04:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 08 Nov [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

Anonymous said...

Beautiful quick page! Thank you!

abhall76 said...

Excellent QP! I love the clustering and all the white space! Thank you much!