Saturday, May 1, 2010

Moments that Matter

Hello there!! And welcome to your next stop on the ScrapMatters [inter]National Scrapbooking Day blog train. This train has stops ALL OVER THE WORLD!!! You have probably just come from the Sara’s Blog. That's the stop before this one. And now you've arrived in Virginia at Stefanie’s Blog!
Our NSD mega-collab at SM this weekend is called "Moments that Matter" and the whole theme of our celebration is all about those moments in our lives that really matter. At each stop you'll find a story about a Moment that Matters along with a freebie!! There are TONS of stops on this blog train, so you can pick up a LOT of goodies!!
OK, so the 'moment that matters' I've chosen to share is . . . the birth of my two sons!

My boys are the highlight of my life as I’m sure any of the moms out there can agree with me.  The two births were the most rewarding and exciting experiences of my life.  They are almost 2 1/2 years apart, they look different, personalities are so different but they both did the same thing to me as soon as I saw them….made my heart skip a beat. 

Here are pictures of the boys minutes after both were born

DSC02386 IMG_0437

and here they are now…

DSC_0038

So I’m sure you are here for the freebie so here it is…

adpreview

Sorry this freebie is no longer available!

The link will be valid until midnight on May 6th, then everything will be offered for sale in the store. 

and next on the blog train is Stephanie’s blog…enjoy!!

3 comments:

maria said...

thank you for sharing your story & gift!

Nancy said...

Those boys are adorable! I remember the joy at the birth of my two children...all grown up now with children of their own. You never forget the moment of pure joy when you first see and then hold that little baby! Thanks for sharing your thoughts and the gorgeous QP!!

ivymay said...

many thanks for beautiful qp and sharing your moment