Saturday, September 6, 2008

A couple new things...

First off...I'm so excited! Look!!!

I made the CT for the Scrapmatters Site! It was such a surprise...I didn't think I had enough talent to make it but I did! The next 6 months are going to be awesome and I can 't wait to get to know everyone better!

Second...Scrapmatters has a daily download, it'a a beautiful kit. Take a look at the previews...seriously gorgeous!!! All you have to do is head over to Scrapmatters every day and get the daily download. If you download all the days, then you have the whole kit. Easy Peasy right?



And thirdly, Sya's blueprints came out with calendar toppers for 2009. I will definitely be using these to make my calendar's this year. Check it out...image is linked
Have a great start of the weekend! It's rainy and dreary here so I'm sure I will creating a lot of layouts!

No comments: