Wednesday, September 10, 2008

My SS layout and another SS announcements.

I always enjoy a great speed scrap and Lisa did a great job hosting last night. Here are the instructions and the layout I came up with. It's simple but I love it.

1. Choose three photos. No more, no less.
2. Chose two solid papers. Use one for the background, the other to mat your three photos. They can be three individual mats or one mat for all three, your choice.
3. Use something metal to attach your photos to the mat(ie: staples, brads, clips)
4. There must be a star somewhere on the LO.
5. Add a swirl somewhere.
6. Title, you must use word art. You can make the word art yourself!
7. Journal, date and post.



and now SM is doing two SS a week, one in the daytime and one in the evening so it's convenient for everyone. I can't make this daytime one but just in case you can...stop on by.

No comments: