Friday, September 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Scrapmatters!!!

Choo Choo!!! Welcome to stop #38 on the Scrapmatters Birthday Blog Train. You should have just come from Krista's blog at

http://www.sahlink.blogspot.com

You have now stopped in Ashburn, VA only about 30 miles outside of beautiful Washington DC. You don't want to miss any stops on this blog train. All the brag book layouts made by the CT or designers is from this enormous kit the Scrapmatters Birthday Collab Kit "You Say It's Your Birthday". The kit is available for FREE with a $10.00 purchase during the birthday celebration.


Let's talk a little about birthday traditions. Everyone has something they do over and over again for birthdays. When I was younger, I always had a birthday party with my friends but as I grew older that didn't always happen but I could always count on my family to get together and celebrate even if it's just a couple of us for coffee and cake. And usually that cake is Ice cream cake!!! LOL! From where else but Carvel! It's a simple tradition but something I always look forward to. Even after having kids of my own, my parents have still celebrated my birthday with an ice cream cake. So to celebrate Scrapmatters birthday I unfortunately can't offer you an ice cream cake (unless you are coming to VA) but I can offer you my 5x7 brag book pages for you instead. You can download them here. Enjoy!!!
The train is leaving this stop and going to http://www.happyscrapgirldesigns.blogspot.com.

3 comments:

Something Wilde said...

Man...I was really hoping for ice cream cake! Happy Birthday to SM & thanks

Elaine said...

Thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

thanks a ton!